Wednesday 4 January 2012

Two snaps of the 10mm warmaster dwarfs from Kallistra. I have some tidying up to do and a few touch ups with a paint brush, but other than the varnish I'll call these done. (well almost done).  As you can see I have settled on a very simple colour palette. Given that most of them in this regiment are skin tone it was just a simple job of painting them "dwarf flesh" and then adding a dull red wash to get in all the cracks and crevices. I was going to hi-light them but have decided against it as I think it works well enough. All the fabrics were painted "Regal blue" and highlighted with dobs of "Enchanted blue" That just left the hair and the weapons. As you will note this is not an expert paint job as I really need to hand on to what little sanity I have left. Really quick post today as have a lot on my mind, Non of which is wargames related. So kindly forgive the brevity. Cheers Clint

2 comments:

  1. Hi Clint, Just found your blog from a link on Shelldrake's Wargaming blog and I'm damned glad I did. Great blog you've got here. I've just read all your carpark posts and it's inspired me to get my own paste table car-park!

    Good work and thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment.