Tomorrow I am of to Cavalier in Tonnbridge Kent. First show of the year for me and I am looking forward to it. Usually there's a list of things I want to get, but this year I am pretty much open to impulse buys. For me Impulse buys at wargames shows can be dangerous, as It can easily mean getting side-tracked onto new projects, or resurrecting old , sometimes very old projects that have stalled. I think if there is one thing I should buy its storage solutions. But the chances are I'll get more lead.
Off the top of my head here are a quick list of what I am currently thinking, so we can all see how much it will change when I post again on Monday.
- 1 pack peter pig BAR US WW2 Infantry.
- Some figure case or other.
- Crooked dice Fembots.
- Look at Hydra miniatures (stocked by Wargames emporium)
- 15mm Pony wars figures for that colonial idea.
- A book (probably Osprey)
- Possibly more rules or a supplement. (But which ones no idea)
- Some terrain bits and bobs. Could be any scale or period.
- Anything else that inspired me on the day.
All the best and speak Monday. Good weekend all. Cheers Clint