Friday 13 April 2012

APATHY

Slowly ploughing through the Taliban figures. It is slow but I am getting there. These are still MJ figures 8 in all finished, varnished and put away. I know I have another batch on the painting table as I type this but I am struggling to summon the enthusiasm. It will probably come in a few hours, no doubt when I have to get ready for work. But at present APATHY reigns. Still this lot don't look too shabby well they are meant to be a little shabby being Afghan freedom fighters. Things may change when the postman arrives as I am expecting a couple more toys. and that may well tip the balance and build some enthusiasm. Lets hope so.
I'll keep it short today and hope for a better report on Saturday. We all have off days and this is mine.
Still enough whinging for now. All the Best Clint

5 comments:

  1. Packages help but we all get the apathy bug at times usually due to deadlines or the same figures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Mate. Postman has been and left me a bill, but no pressies. But maybe, just maybe I can shrug it off and do some more painting now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same figures always kills off my painting time. I much prefer painting groups of individuals

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have pushed on a bit. But you are right variation is the key.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice looking figures, love the tufts of grass!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment.