Thursday 14 June 2012

Today's SAGA

As you can see I am slowly expanding my SAGA warband. Only 5 more here, but a few more on the painting table that should be finished by Tuesday next week I suspect. That however depends of if I get sidetracked. As I have a single box of Gripping Beast Hirdmen, I shall attempt to build everything from that one box. So far so good. Yes it might seem tight fisted of me, but I am not in a position to through money at every project that comes along. Having said that I have 3 or four figures from many years ago which I can add to this warband, but seriously only 3 or 4 and I will have to be very selective which ones I use. One for example is wearing "Russ" trousers so I won't use him this time, only 0ne has a bow, so he won't get used either. Two others are in padded gambisons and so they don't look right with all the rest. And so the list goes on. Realistically I am expecting to re-use two of them.

For those that have voted on my poll thank you very much. If you haven't there's still two weeks to go so for the sake of a button click what have you got to loose.

That's it for today. I'll post again Saturday. Thanks for looking all the best Clint.

8 comments:

  1. Looking good Clint my old Huscarl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. Only 10 figures there though so a way to go yet.

      Delete
  3. Very nice like the shields and the damage marks on them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad they read as damage marks:). Thanks mate.

      Delete
  4. Very nice Clint. I've made the saxon thegns box set myself and it was mucho fun - surprisingly! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoying the painting of them, not so much the assembly, so all good so far.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.