Monday 10 December 2012

A Small Gift

No wargaming stuff today- it was a weekend swamped with relatives doing the pre-Christmas rounds drinking tea eating cake and giving cards. The knock on effect is that I got No painting done. Absolutely nothing, and I did have such good intentions as well.

In fact the closest thing I could manage was to send out a small Christmas pressie to a couple of other bloggers whom have kept me amused with various antics through-out the year. With that introduction you already should know who they are. (Stadler and Waldorf). Also known as Ray and Fran.
Pictured above are the actual contents. One Each guys and you get what you get. The coin (a 20pence piece) is for scale only and is not part of the gift. Ideally open it when you are both together at work where you will or can be undisturbed. No arguing and play nice! I have a written promise from Ray already so I shall trust you Fran to do the same! The pressie was sent 1st class yesterday so you may well receive it later this day.

For any other readers I should be able to get some painting done later today (with luck) so I intend to update again on Thursday. All the best Clint.


12 comments:

  1. Stadler and Waldorf ARE Ray and Fran. FACT!

    Very nice gesture, Clint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice gesture or fuel for the fire? Only time will tell. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions!"

      Stadler and Waldorf but with different accents. It's just TRUE!

      Delete
  2. the likeness of Waldorf and Stadler to Ray and Fran is amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So It's not just me who sees them in this manner then.

      Delete
  3. So which one am I then?? Looking forward to my pressie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd be the one with the most hair and an English accent!

      And Hope you enjoy the pressie. I advise you don't open it when any womenfolk are around!

      Delete
    2. Yum yum! We're both munching as I type! Thanks Clint!!!

      Delete
    3. Just don't make yourself sick. And you're welcome.

      Delete
    4. Bloody lovely......I need more! I'll pay!

      Delete
    5. Thanks mate. I promise to make you some more as a gift, maybe for Salute so all the Rejects/bloggers can share on the day.

      Delete
    6. Yes share. Or else Santa might put you on the "Naughty" list!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.