Tuesday 19 February 2013

Here we go again!!!

Following my white spray primer fiasco. I set aside the figures for a while as I just could not face them straight away. Well time has passed and I have re-painted the first one. Tony is the next in line, but for now and because of the limited time I have this week, being half term etc etc. I just managed to get one back to how it should be.  Not dwelling on the subject too much, but re-painting is a pretty joyless task for me and with luck it will not be a mistake I will make again in the near future.

As I am now being asked by a 12 year old to if he can get on the computer I'll cut it short and try to post again on Thursday! All the best Clint.

10 comments:

  1. That's one vicious looking dude, nice paint-job.
    You've just got to bite the bullet when faced with re-paints.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bite the bullet yes, but I don't have to enjoy the taste!

      Delete
  2. Nice figure real feeling to that action. We all have to face our mistakes sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clint that is a great paintjob on him and looks as good as new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not quite as good as new, but very nearly. If my photography was better you would see the difference.

      Delete
  4. Kids eh? How'd have 'em! Just don't let him near that white spray can.................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He want's to come to Cavallier. And I said No no NO!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.