I said at the time that one was in worse condition and I may or may not get around to painting it. Well the Joy is that I have finished it! One of the reasons was that I got them all cheap and they were badly cast. So badly cast that there was a whole on the back (tail) entrance ramp about as large as the nail on my little finger. As well as chips air bubbles and dust particles and bobbling. (I am sure there is a technical term but you know what I mean.)
Since then I have repaired the hole, being honest it did not take long and I probably could have done a better job. but as I considered the vehicle a "Throw-away" I was not in the mood to spend too much time on it. BUT as you can see I am glad I did repair it. As I now have 3. OKAY they are not perfect, but they are good enough.
If you look at the bottom of the ramp inside you can see the repair. Not brilliant, but good enough for me and any games I put on. As it was painted at a different time it is a different shade of green, it also has a different style of base. Oh well my mistake and at least I have another vehicle ready for the table top.
So job's a good 'Un! as far as I am concerned. I have shown all 3 together just to kind of prove this is a new vehicle and not one of the others re-photographed. And at the very end is a Youtube video of one being put through its paces by some vehicle restorers.
I do have 3 more Amtracks (Amphibious-tractors) to do, but they are more fighting vehicles than troop transports. Therefore I have left those for another post while I think about what kind of turrets (yes turrets) I put on them/
All the best Clint