Saturday 7 July 2018

Another JS2 (AK47 )Tank

If you are having de-ju-view all over again I might be to blame.  This week I went to Rochester gams and models and one of the impulse buys was ANOTHER Zvezda Js2 Tank. I now have 2 and this one is painted in the same colours as the last to help to fill out my AK 47 force.  I promise it is not the same tank Photographed again!

Other than a BTR I am done with this project..... that is until something else catches my eye.  It could (and is most likely) to happen. But as I type this and in my head I am done! I know they are famous last words but I kind of mean it!

So that's it for today. A quick post and finished in plenty of time to watch the football! So  get any painting done this morning and if you hate football get the shopping in in empty stores this afternoon.

Take care have fun and enjoy what ever you decide to do. All the best Clint


16 comments:

  1. A nicely painted tank, Clint, but I'd like to know why you didn't photograph the pair of them together? Then no one could doubt you, not that I don't believe you have two of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan. They were not photographed together as I have got to climb on top of the wardrobe and move some boxes. And in this heat It is just unpleasant to go into the attic and do so. Therefore I shall wait a week or so until the temperature drops. There I hope that explains it!

      Delete
  2. Another great looking tank Clint, ah those famous last words in gaming " I'm done ! " LOL we'll see how that goes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dave. I know I am not finished as I want another APC or two. However I can wait for now and get them at the right price!

      Delete
  3. I think you may be telling fibs Clint. I demand a group pic!! he he!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ray group pics when it is cooler. But to go up the unventilated attic in this heat is not a good idea!

      Delete
  4. Nice tank...a bit of a beast by the look of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lee. The Js2 was able to deal with all of the German big cats in the right setting.

      Delete
  5. Lovely camouflage effect Clint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael. I have been thinking as a club we should start some AK 47 games in an organised manner.

      Delete
  6. Am I right in thinking this is a 15mm nodel ? It's really diificult to distinguish as your painting of the more diminuitive 6mm types is equally good. Loving that camo btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joe. Yes it is a Zvezda kit and while not perfectly 15mm in scale no on will ever get a scale rule out and check it. Thanks for the compliment

      Delete
  7. Lovely job Clint. Fine addition to the finished and ready to go pile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brummie. Currently painting some 28mm figures for Matt So more Burpas I hope by the end of the week.

      Delete
  8. Another stonking great tank, what a cracker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andy. Just another apc if I can find one cheap!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.