Thursday 22 December 2011

Watching Paint Dry

Nope not the BBC's "Changing Rooms" program. Although I doulbt forgive you if you thought so. If I ever rename this blog that's what I'll call it 8-) I know It doesn't look any different from yesterday, but it has now had a second coat of the same mix as yesterday. Now I'd best give it a couple of days to thoroughly dry out. Several places the tape had come unstuck, but this second coat should cure that once dry. Water and tape don't really mix but with the wood glue it should bind it all together. (I say that with confidence as I have managed this technique a few times in the past.)
Waiting is quite hard you always want to fiddle with it and touch it to make sure it's still wet. SO I will walk away and leave it from tomorrow. I will give the board a shake to remove any excess sand. but that will be it in this project till Boxing Day I think.

My nephew is here again and I can't believe he has not seen Lord of the Rings. SO I have had a couple of quiet hours as he watches the first film. Talking of films I did manage to see enough of DEATHWATCH to know that the DVD works OK but drifted off to sleep so I still need to watch it. Me falling asleep is no indication of a film quality I can fall asleep on the back of a horse so while watching a film is just too easy.

The only other wargamy thing I've managed today is to send one of my club members a sketch of the club shirts I want to make. Still waiting for his feedback before I take it any further. And as only a sketch I won't bore you with it just yet. Maybe if they ever get taken to completion, but at this stage it's too early to say more.

Take care till next time. Clint

Post Script: I'll try to dig out some other free standing craters that I have done in the past as Sheldrake mentioned them.

1 comment:

  1. It fake Hublot is challenging to imagine the exact divide between Baselworld and many fake Patek Philippe of its current and former exhibitors, though I do know that the global shutdown has been particularly hard on the luxury industry — and, fake IWC naturally, tensions are high. Watch brands are entirely within their right to protest fake rolex if a show they rely on makes large decisions without consulting them. It also seems about time that Baselworld return to being replica rolex a smaller show that the city of Basel can handle. It is also possible that MCH will retire Baselworld entirely or move the show to a different city, such Rolex replica as Zurich. The Baselworld name as we know it will likely go on, and it will likely offer a lot of value to a range of brands, but the fake Panerai Baselworld that the aBlogtoWatch team has been attending for the last decade is now formally part of history.
    In April 2021, aBlogtoWatch will be in Geneva to cover Watches & Wonders, as well fake Franck Muller as the new show (whose name will be debuted later) that will include Rolex, Tudor, Patek Philippe, Chopard, and Chanel. We will continue to fake Tag Heuer publish updates about the latest watches and to cover the evolution of Swiss luxury watch industry shows as the news fake Rolex develops.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment.