|Over view of turn 1|
- Spanish: All ships have used the wind to maximum advantage and all have moved forward in a line of battle.
- Millsey, making the best use of the wind and will move 10cm next turn.
- Fran, making the best use of the wind and will move 10cm next turn.
- Mr Lee, making the best use of the wind and will move 10cm next turn.
- Phylion, making the best use of the wind and will move 10cm next turn.
- and Now Joined By Loki in a 50 gunner not a long ship. making the best use of the wind and will move 10cm next turn. And an official welcome to the game.
|All the Spanish ships In battle line leaving the harbour river inlet.|
|Milsy in the lead followed by Fran|
|Then Mr. Lee, Phylion (in the middle of this Photo)|
and Loki at the end and now closing the door.
The British have started to "get organised."
- Lee Has turned Hard to Port and moved away from the shore and the potential shore batteries and is now making the best use of the wind and will move 10cm next turn.
- Peter Has continued on the same course and setting and will move 5cm next turn.
- Curt has gone to half sails which means that next turn he will only go 3cm next turn due to the angle of the wind.
- Edwin Has turned 1 point to Starboard to be clear of Rays Ship should the worse happen. He will also be travelling at 5cm Next turn
- Ray has kept going forward with no change in speed sail or dieaction and will go 5cm next turn.
|Lee After his turn to Port now 100% clear of any shore batteries.|
|Checking the range from Lee to Milsy. |
While they are both in Broadside arch of fire
they are at 1.5 to 2 times the range.
|Curt and Peter relative to Lee. So No worries yet.|
|Curt and Peter. |
Curt now on Half sail next turn hence the smaller wake marker.
SO Peter will go faster next turn
|Ray and Edwin no longer travelling parallel to each other.|
Important Notes. Any Player wanting more Photos please email me detailing what you want photos of and give me 48 hours to get back to you (no I am not taking Pictures of my sexy neighbours). Any questions please allow 24 hours to reply. Thanks for Playing guys and I hope to get a few more turns in next week, from the slackers who have missed the deadline. No worries at this stage but I will not be chasing them up so no Order to me means no order to your crew! (Whine over!)
Next Deadline 9am Saturday (the 8th August) GMT. And I will attempt to post the Game Sunday morning before 10am GMT.
Cheers Guys all the best Clint
Supplementary photos as asked for by Lee and Phyllion
|Taken from a step ladder with my head in the rafter|
You can make out the Shoal now on Curts Port side.
Hopefully this assists in all your relative positions
Spanish at the Far end and British closer to the Camera.
|Taken standing on my work bench.|
An Odd angle perhaps but without building a bigger garage the best I can do!.