Saturday 1 August 2015

Rusty Regiment (Part 5)

not much done really, just 4 more necron warriors. I got these from eBay and they were already assembled and painted but in a different (Silver colour). But as I got 20 for £10 I am not making a fuss about it despite the fact that the plastic gun tubes are either missing or have been painted over in a gloss blue. So the only thing to do is send for more gun tubes and paint the others in "Scorpion Green!" Which are not ideal solutions but they will work for now.

Now these few are out of the way I can go back to doing WW1 figures for Matt.

Thanks for looking today I hope you are having a truly great weekend so take care and have fun and maybe a little treat like an ice-cream!

14 comments:

  1. Nice rusties Clint :)

    20 assembled figures for a tenner is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamsin, I agree for the price a bargain as the Necrons do seem to retain their price.

      Delete
  2. I do love the treatment that you give these guys, wonderful job Clint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael. I do get asked "why do they still rust in the future?" I can think of several reasons but no one wants me to bore them with them so I just keep quiets and say "Because they do!"

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Cheers Citizen. (Back to historicals today!)

      Delete
  4. All good additions to the rusty brigade and what a good price!
    YIt's impresive that they look like they'll match up nicely too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe It is remarkable what a lick of paint might achieve!

      Delete
  5. Nice work Clint! Cool Terminators.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob, just a little fun for my nephew when he turns up.

      Delete
  6. Nice work Clint, I'll pass on the ice cream, I'm watching the belly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ray. I bet you have ice cream in Spain though!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks Simon. Nothing special but they will be useful none the less.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.