Friday 5 August 2016

5 More Burpas!

Clearly I am painting 5 figures at a time. And here are  the next 5. Again they are for Matt and he mostly does 28mm and these are indeed that size.

A mixture  of make from left to right (I think) 2 Empress Miniatures a Perry miniature and 2 wargames Foundry figures.  All more troops to devastate the Hills of the Indian sub continent and to stop the Colonial British . But they could also be used in pulp games in North Africa or maybe as pirates in and around Turkey. They realy could be quite versatile in their application.

I have 5 more to do in this batch and will show a batch picture wen I publish them.  I do hope to show a club game on Monday and I will be trying the "En Earde!" rules by Osprey for the first time.

Thanks for looking today and with luck an AAR on Monday.

12 comments:

  1. What better way to start my Saturday morning than with a Burpas or five, tremendous again Clint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you Michael. I made homemade fudge yesterday I am just making sure I do not have any for breakfast! Or that MIGHT BE A BETTER WAY TO START Saturday!

      Delete
  2. Nice Burpas mate! Look forward to the AAR/review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tamsin. As with any set of rules it never survives contact with the players!!!! I will be re modelling terrain in the week ahead. (assumes nothing goes wrong in real life!)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Ray 5 more to go in this batch. I feel like a count down. So I will paint a few things for my self this week. And Maybe a figure for you!!!!¬

      Delete
    2. It's the only way he will get any figures done!

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the insight Fran. I will choose a figure to suit Rays interests..... I promise no Space men!

      Delete
  4. More Burpa goodness, great stuff Clint and the subdued colours are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joe. I shall try to make the next batch as good.

      Delete
  5. Good job making me feel guilty about not getting my C&C Arabs painted up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matt. I also feel guilty for not having finished these just yet and for several other projects that are hanging in the wind at the moment!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.