This means several things. Firstly the international arms market does have a very finite level of resources. And they will be dealt with on a first come first served manner.
Secondly attacks (should there be any ) will also be dealt with in this order, so if you plan any hostile actions. Say for example you want to blow up another players assests perhaps a mine. If that player has already had his turn processed they will still get the money from the territory. This also applies to military attacks so if you want to attack an enemy BEFORE they attack you the turn reaching me first will strike first.
And it is a "big but and I can not lie!"
|Yes this was a real tank of the period!|
And yes it is on a two wheeled trailer.
If you want to spy on another player you will get MORE information if the turn was later than the person you want to spy on. As I will have not written their turn when I process yours if their turn comes in after your turn.
So from now on it is up to the players to try to balance and second guess what other players might, or might not do!
- I hope this makes it easier for me.
- makes each player plan their turns a little more as the time element is now crucial. As players determine if they want international aid more than information about an opponent.
- The GIMP is the saviour of the nation.
- Secret Police are watching your leader.
- Italian contacts are unreliable in the game.
- The Order has the biggest military machine
- There really are NO Dodos honest they are desert eagles flying to the central highlands.
- Millistan is holding a great horse race the winner will be crowned as a prince.
- there is a Royal wedding being planned and no sign of any baby bumps either!
- At least 2 deep water ports have now been started. And more are planned.
- What on earth is Scottie Service?
- Millistan is giving land to soldiers free.
- DI7 is a real thing.
- The above is a lie!
- Franonia is recruiting
- There are now units of female soldiers so if you want any typing done....
- No you did not see a Yeti!
- An assassination is planned on a significant leader of another country.
- The workers hate the Order.
- Lock up your daughters
- There is not and never has been any spies. They are just the 5th column
- Some countries really want to buy more aircraft but no one is selling any.
- America has allied with a country. Don't mess with the Yanks.
- Maulisia is a hell hole do not go their they are likely to eat dodos or so I have heard.
- Canukistan is concentrating on building schools in preference to making an better army.
- The worm is slowly turning.
- At least 2 countries are close to a revolt by the.... Gulp ssshh don't say any more the secret police are everywhere.