Tuesday 6 December 2016

3 Egyptian Officers.

Yes more 28mm Perry miniatures, this time Egyptian Officers on horse back. Clearly of the 1883-1890 period while One does have a drawn sword they are mostly issuing orders and observing troops as opposed to getting stuck in. As with General Hicks (shown 2 posts back) the horses are quite the nicest I have ever seen in this scale for wargaming. The Perry's have clearly been looking at horses to get them this well proportioned.  I have set the first officer leaning slightly to make it appear he is talking to someone on foot or possible a carriage. The other two are sat more squarely on their steeds and look more upright.

I currently have two pieces of artillery and 8 crew that are being painted, And when they are done I will photograph them with William Hicks AND these officers. And that will either be Thursday or Saturday depending on how I get on and also on the painting table is a Wolf Runner for SotTR, which is one of my failed projects that I am returning to.

But back to these. As mentioned they are 28mm in size and part of Matts collection that I have painted for him. So if you see anything wrong in the colours let me know and I can correct it for him before I hand them back on Sunday.

That's it for today. Take care and with luck some more again on Thursday.

All the Best Clint


18 comments:

  1. Thank you Tamsin. I hope to Have a couple more SotTR figures done very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Ray. Matt has seen the pics and he is Ok with them.

      Delete
  3. They look great...nice pictures as well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phil. I hope to finish the artillery crew tomorrow.

      Delete
  4. Like the poses of the figures they look great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Matt. They are very nice sculpts, which makes them easier to paint.

      Delete
  5. "I hope to Have a couple more SotTR figures done very soon." - Great to see you're still enthused Clint. These are very nice too though, wonderful contrast between the red and blue :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon, ONe wolf runner is now finished so I should show him before the end of the week.

      Delete
  6. Very appropriate addditons to Pash Hcks's staff - still can't get over ho good those horses look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joe, I agree the horses are such very good sculpts.

      Delete
  7. I agree with Joe and your good self Clint, the horses are excellent. Loads of companies just stick riders on generic sculpts that imho then detract from the whole figure. Let's face it Generals didn't ride full tilt at anybody so why are the mounted on a charging steed? It's a much neglected part of miniature wargaming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andy. I could not agree more. very well put.

      Delete
  8. They look cracking, Cavalry with men wearing Fezz's whats not to love about that! Awesome stuff buddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon. More men in Fezzes coming along very soon. I hope to have 8 more done either tonight or tomorrow night,

      Delete
  9. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment.