platoon....not as yet seen). These 10 stands are:
- 1 Command Stand (pistol Armed)
- 2 Light Machine Gun stands
- 2 Light Mortar stands
- 5 Rifle stands.
To the right is the full company (so far). From left to right:
- 2 70mm Infantry guns (I may get 2 more)
- Mortar section consisting of a command stand and 2 Mortars. Again this can/will be expanded.
- 1st Platoon, Using the same composition as that listed above.
- Command section consisting of 2 snipers and company command (with battle flag!)
- 2nd Platoon. Exactly as shown above.
At the back is the destroyed tankette objective marker.
The next stage is to get the third platoon ready and then PERHAPS get some more support. This support could be mortars, Machineguns, Tankettes or Tanks. I am not sure just yet.
Thanks for looking and now back to reality. I am expecting some more shinies to arrive today as my LAST I am not going to Salute self Pressie. Nothing so very exciting that you need to know in advance but some more 10mm Spanish Civil War stuf and some more Rssian Civil war stuff is ALREADY on the painting table.
So until next time take care and get the paint brush out and some figures painted!
Best Wishes Clint