Wednesday 20 February 2019

WIP

Figure ONLY shown for scale.
I dislike Work in Progress blog posts. So I tend to not do them. None the less here is what's happening... At least as far as I am going to show.

Yes I have been working on my "Dieselpunk" game idea. The rules are started and this is my first vehicle. STARTED.

I have loads to do. So far as far as I can see no one make any rules. If you know better please feel free to let me know. there are several makes of figure which can be used but NOTHING as far as I can see directly aimed at this era. THat is not a problem any figure that would fit Spanish Civil war or VBCW or 1920's Gangster is appropriate.

On the right is the START (And only the start) of a vehicle for this period. I started wit a matchbox model of "yesteryear". I have several more to do and yes before you ask vehicle rules shall be in the rules I am writing.


 I have mentioned an idea to Dave Stone (WTW  . LINK ) so the first step in that direction has already been taken. I HASTEN to add it is only a 1st step. Nothing more.

I plan/hope to have a show game done by September, fingers crossed. I know very many of you will have no interest in this project.

Until I have something else to share I shall just shut my big mouth!
All the best Clint


12 comments:

  1. Loving the conversion on the vehicle Clint, look forward to seeing this all develop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dave. A LONG way to go that's for sure. Some just started and no doubt that will take the longest.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you sir. When/IF I get this finished I will offer the rejects a game... Not really their cup of tea but you never know.

      Delete
  3. That looks tremendous Clint and I love to see how the ideas start to form into fully fledged creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael. I am looking at a board 4' square to start with. So I am sure you shall see more of this sooner or later. But for now I am putting the cars away!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Ray. No doubt talk at the show on the weekend

      Delete
  5. Nice conversion work Clint :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tamsin. Hope to see you at the show on Sunday

      Delete
  6. Always interesting to see wips, as far as I'm concerned and it does help show others tackle conversions
    I reckon it's a very niche genre to get into though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joe. Yes I agree it is a niche genera. For me that is part of the appeal.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.