There did not seem to be either as many traders or as many wargamers as usual. Again I could be wrong but that is just a personal opinion. NOTHING more.
So here is the swag, where I brought it and for what it will be used for.
- PBI rules By Peter Pig. Purchased as a pre-show order (No money spent on the day so far) I shall of course be using this set of rules for WW2 battles in the Western Desert. More of this in a few days no doubt!
- 1 pack of oval mdf bases. Brought from "Product for wargames". These are a mad idea I have for a conversion and it will probably come to nothing. So no more needs be said at this stage.
- 2 free figures from Peter Pig. 15mm and very welcome they are too.
- Kiki Blinder and 2 pots of paint. I could have purchased more paint but the colours and manufacturers I wanted were not present so that was passed. Col Bill (AKA Stuart took my money and these were ordered before the show.
- Back to the top right hand side!
- 2 Packs of "Evil Henchmen" by Ironclad miniatures. Purchase as an impulse buy but my mind is racing and shall be painted and used quite quickly.... I hope.
- 2 Desert Hills from "the Scene" reasonably well priced and quicker ad easier than making my own.
- More peter Pig stuff! A destroyed Italian Tank 15mm western desert. And a pack of bases, 30mmx30mm "Plasticard" But if I am to do the western desert I feel this is the way to go!
- Some TUFTS again suitable for the ww2 desert war. I am not sure who I purchased them from but I always need more and I always use them.
- 1 15mm Italian tank kit. I will need to get at least 1 more, possibly more, to round out my Italian army in the western desert. I did not catch the trader but a toughly pleasant chap and I hope to encounter them again and I hope they have a few more of these about!