Wednesday 6 March 2019

more 15mm SF

Not done a huge amount of painting. But a little is better than none!

Here is another "Brigade Models" 15mm Cimexian Bugs. As mentioned previously not easily available as they no longer appear in this scale on their web site. It is called a Walker Bug, so may be a robot or maybe a walker suit. either way it bothers me NOT one jot.

Clearly there is a weapon in the left hand and a claw in the right. so it could be quite versatile (if it actually existed). From my point of view it will add to my "Snake-men" army without any difficulty.  I only have 1 more of these in my box of goddies and this one was selected Just as a sample to get the colours right! Which I now think I have done.

More again as soon as I pull my finger out and stop procrastinating. Until then take care ave fun and paint if your heart desires.

All the best Clint

14 comments:

  1. Nice work Clint, reminds me of an organic ED 209

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a lot! I totally agree with Dave's comment about ED209.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan. I only have 2 of them so I shall get the other painted as well. BUT I NEED to get some "Snake-men" finished first. And that is turning out to be tricky!

      Delete
  3. The colour is such a good choice, really gives them that bug quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael. With luck some terrain next! Fingers crossed

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful robotic crab, Clint. Love the colour scheme. It looks awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Blax. This is one I used to test the colour scheme on. With luck some terrain soon.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Fran. By the end I shall show the full range I am sure, including those that fly. But they shal be the last ones I am sure

      Delete
  6. These are very interesting sculps and quite obviously bugs, so a job well done I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joe. If it dries properly overnight I hops some sci fi terrain tomorrow.

      Delete
  7. Is this another lobster fish tank thingy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ray. I shall simply say "to those that understand no explanation is nessercary. To those that don't no explanation is possible!"

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.