Monday 4 March 2019

the VERY very first of my next force!

These are for "Gruntz" 15mm sci fi. They are on the 4th repaint that I know of one by the person I got them from on e Bay and 3 by me. I am finally happy with they way they look.

Top photo a little blurry and the "chassis" is the wrong way around! Now these figures I am not sure are still available! They were originally from Brigade {LINK} Models. They used to be part of the 15mm Cimexian Bugs range which is not part of the web site in 15mm but is in 6mm. So if you want any good luck and you may need to speak to the Brigade guys at a show.

I got these on eBay some years ago when I was looking at doing a game set inside the human body in a "Fantastic Voyage" kind of way. But waste not want not and they can be used as part of my new force of Alien Gruntz!  (hence at least 1 of the re-paints!)

There shall be more to follow but at present they are all I have finished. I have a variety of models so expect some more soon.

Until then take care and have fun. All the best Clint
 

20 comments:

  1. I do like the look of them. They are very bug-like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan. I wanted some Bio-engineering for my snakemen and these seeded to fit the bill.

      Delete
  2. I haven't a clue what they are but they do look very sinister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joe. I know exactly what they are but they are no longer easily available. I am sure you appreciate how hard it is to find bio-engineered looking 15mm vehicles.

      Delete
  3. I love how you keep tinkering with things until you are happy, great job Clint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael. I feel it is important to get thing how you want them. (even if it takes a few attempts)

      Delete
  4. Sorry Clint, but what is it? A bug? a tank? or........?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ray. It is a bioengineered alien "tank" although saying it is a tank is like saying a Lobster is a fish!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Ray. I guess for some it is a reach of imagination.

      Delete
  5. I really like those, very unique looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fran. There are a LOT more to go.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Andy. It is hard to find something a bit different

      Delete
  7. They look excellent, Clint, marvellous sculpts and a great colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon. I think they have been discontinued as no one (except me) seems to like them . But I could so easily be wrong.

      Delete
  8. Nice work. A cool looking faction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon. It is a start at least

      Delete
  9. Nice looking tanks Clint, very organic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dave I wanted something bio-engineered. And hidden under the bed was a box of these!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.