I will show you some of the games later in the week. For now however just a simple look at my loot. As you can see it was another restrained shopping trip. I felt that there was a lack of traders for me but I can see a few mail orders to keep them busy. So what did I get and why:( in no particular order)
- Well there was an Osprey book "British fortifications in Zululand 1879" The Osprey collection grows and this may be of use next year when I paint my Zulu army. (Dave Lancaster Books)
- a 20mm WW2 Italian Rifle Squad. It occurred to me that I like WW2 and now I have some more boards it would be a shame not to do a game. (Early War Miniatures)
- 28mm Fu Man Chu (Ironclad miniatures) I knew I wanted this figure but I'll be darned if I can remember why.
- 20mm Britannia Modern British Metal detector soldier. Just to round out my UK vs Taliban Afghan army. (Grubby Tanks)
- Two Resin Vehicles and a spare man ( Grubby Tanks) These will be the start of my 20mm 8th Army figures. Quite excited by these so I hope to start painting one this week. Is this a new project, well I just don't know I have 20mm WW2 but not this theatre so I'll let you decide.
A Quick post today. Thanks for stopping by and with luck I should get some mojo back now. Enjoy the rest of your weekend (I know very little of it left now) And I will try to post soon. All the best and Take care you. Cheers Clint.