Monday 17 April 2017

1st Platoon. (Japanese PBI)

Well as you can see I have now finished my 1st Platoon of Infantry for PBI pacific. The Platoon consists of Junior officer (with White tab at the back) 2 LMG stands, 1 light mortar (Knee Mortar) stand and 5 Rifle stands.

I hasten to say this is nearly as small as an infantry platoon can be in the Japanese Army list. SO expect more stands to be added.  In fact I am already on the next 2 stands as I type this. I hope to show some more stands by the end of the week. (Fingers Crossed)

As I am not going to Salute I have placed another order which is now marked as dispatched so shinnies are coming this week.

That is just a quick one for today. Now back to the Paint table!

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Andy should have 2 more bases done tonight or tomorrow early!

      Delete
  2. Very nicely done, Clint. They really do look very good indeed, imho. Your basing sets them off a treat too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon. I really need 3 platoons I think. so this is just the start.

      Delete
  3. Superb Clint, what a great unit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael. I feel I will need more and perhaps bigger platoons.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Ray. I need 2 more like this.

      Delete
  5. They do look good grouped together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan. There is some 28mm on the paint table coming soon. But also more 15mm as well.

      Delete
  6. The larger photos of these figures are realy necessary to see just how good these 15mms are - the force grows eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joe. The force does indeed grow. I should finish a couple more stands today as well as some (2) 28mm figures.... just he bases to do.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you Tamsin. Plans are already under way to add to it. Another Knee Mortar and another Rifle base at least!

      Delete
  8. Thanks Matt. I will work on a few more this week as well.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment.