Sunday 21 May 2017

Mommy iz a Sombie too!

 Well I was gonna go to a car boot sale today but I am not going so here is a Sombie instead!

The figure is 28mm by mantic part of the Walking Dead game. As I showed an older gentleman last time here is a younger lady.

I went for pink jogging/Yoga trousers and a light green top. Not spending so much time in a gym I am not convinced these are the colours a young lady would pick to work out in. The Pink trousers I get and the lime green contrasts nicely and that is why I selected it. They are more likely I think to be in another pink top. But too much pink people is just not good.

I do realise I only have 3 figures painted for this at present, but It is getting done. I promise to do more as soon as I get the chance and the painting table gets a little bit clearer.

So just another zombie. No big lots of historical figures or any Bengal lancers or any WW2 stuff. Although they are all on the painting table as I type this.  With luck something finished either today or tomorrow night.

That's it for now have a good Sunday.

All the best Clint

14 comments:

  1. Excellent paint job, Clint.What I particularly love about her is the way you've painted her hair. Blonde with dark roots showing is such a popular colour in real life but one you rarely see on miniatures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan. I have often wondered why women with lovely long blonde hair mostly seem to dye their roots black! (JK)

      Cheers mate

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Why thank you Citizen. May you never meet any zombies in real life.

      Delete
  3. Another great mini Clint, you'll have a herd of them in notime! Suitably modern colours imo and a nice change seeing some subtle gore/blood.
    Can't say I'm a fan of the eyes though (on small figures in general) and I do prefer my zeds to have completely milky white eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe. back to historicals soon. As for this zed each to their own with regard to eyes. I do fully understand what you mean and I was thinking of fully black eyes but I reverted to my normal eyes in the end.

      Delete
  4. Very nice Clint. Sombies need love too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rod. I am old skool, "Zombies need slaying PERMANANTLY!""

      Delete
  5. Nicely done Clint, loving the pink jogging bottoms, I'm sure she wasn't planning on being seen dead in them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you Michael. I am sure there are just as many women wearing PINK where you are as where I am.

      Delete
  6. Lovely job mate. Nice to see some undead appearing here again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon. No project ever ends.... they jst go dormant for a while.

      Delete
  7. Yup, she'll do :-) . If you're looking for more detail then perhaps a single or double white stripe down the outside of the jog pants would work well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you C^. If I had thought of it.... but now she is weathered and dirtied up adding the stripe(s) would be tricky if continuity was to be maintained.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.