Firstly I could have bought more, but only stuff I am partially interested in so the swag is quite minimal. But here it is.
- 2 pots of Paint from Col Bill. I always need paint and so these just replenish 2 holes in my painting palette.(Link)
- an Emelia Airheart figure. Again from Col Bill part of the "Belt Fed" range. She is for Dieselpunk and no more about that for at least 1 week I think.
- 2 15mm Jungle Huts from Tim at Frontline miniatures. (LINK) these are to serve at least 2 purposes. Firstly with some conversion as WW2 Pacific Island huts, 2ndly for AK47 republic. by Peter Pig. I still prefer the old rules as opposed to the new ones (as I am told many people still do!)
- 20mm Arabs on Foot. These are IT Miniatures (Link) and I hope to be using these in a few weeks. Who Knows maybe I shall. Look forward to seeing them painted this week.
- 20mm French foreign legion. Again IT Miniatures use the link above. These are not for sale commercially yet though. And again I do intent to paint them up in the next week or two. So expect to see them soon.
Overall I had a minimum spend. I really did as I had painted some figures for Peter at the club and he covered the cost of all my spends in exchange for painting the figures for him.
So overall the show cost me nothing, and I was able to pass some figures on as well so good news all around as far as I can see.