Tuesday 31 July 2018

3 old (new) Vampires!

Yes I have finished the last 3 Vampires for Peter at the club. I still do not know who made them but in my head Iam thinking "Black Tree Design"  but of course it may be someone else entirely! So if you recognise any of them please let me know. If you don't no worries.

I have mostly kept with the traditional vampire colours when it comes to clothes except the last lady. Who I painted in a blue dress. As I wanted them all to be different I decided on blue just because you rarely see it on Vampires. (And I hate painting Yellow!) I may well be wrong in painting a blue dress on a Vampire but I should get away with it.

They are 28mm in size and blue tacked (white blue tack) to MDF bases just so I have something to hold. The bases will be removed at a later date so do not fret about that.

The last pic is all 5 together so you can see the ensemble. All in all they make a very nice but dated group of figures. Yes the sculpts could have been better, which would have lead to better painting I am sure but overall I can field them without embarrassment and that is the test.

That's it for today. Loads of different things on the painting table so it could be anything next time. Sorry I have no idea at this stage.

Have a good day and thanks for stopping by! Cheers Clint

14 comments:

  1. More wonderful undead characters, great job Clint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael. I have no idea what will be finished next!

      Delete
  2. Great looking vampires Clint, in more modern films and art blue is often used and I think it looks great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dave. I have little idea about modern films I must admit. So quite happy to take your word on the subject.

      Delete
  3. A nice coven of vampires, Clint. It is always a pleasure to see vampire figures, especially ones I'm not familiar with. I wish I could help you in identifying them but I've never seen them before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan. I do not know their origin either. They are vampires that have passed us both by!

      Delete
  4. More blood sucking goodness (or should that be badness?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lee. A long way from my favourite sculpts but I have don the best I can.

      Delete
  5. A terrific trio, Clint, and nice looking group shot. I like how the darker grey Noserfatu stands out alongside his more lighter skinned human-looking brethren. Really helps set them apart :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Blax. It should be historicals next time! But only just!!!

      Delete
  6. A nice little collection of vampires 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Matt. The whole lot cost £1.50 at a bring and buy unpainted. And that really is about as much as I know!

      Delete
  7. Very cool looking vampires and at that price what a bargain as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brummie. The bring and buy was packed with good buys and some great bargains were to be found!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.