Saturday 4 August 2018

Sharman Firefly's

It's still too HOT. All I do is sit still and perspire! However here are some 6mm Brigade Models (LINK ) Sharman Firefly's. 6 were purchased in all at  the Broadside show and they make 1/2 the medium tanks, the Sharman (NON firefly) have already been shown.

As medium tanks I do expect them to do most of the work. As such the Sharman Firefly (I dislike that name by the way) having a better gun than the standard Sharman these should (I hope) adopt a more anti-tank role. But we all know plans like that go out of the window as soon as they are  set up on the table top.

These are only 1/300th scale so I could not put masses of detail on both due to the scale and due to the hot weather. I know it is not so hot everywhere but I am also aware that people are dying in Spain! So I really do not have too much to moan about. So let's just say it is too hot to paint in a stuffy room.

As it is a Saturday I shall have Club tomorrow but I have nothing planned so may leave after a few hours if it is too hot!

So with luck I shall be on here again on Monday maybe with more tanks maybe terrain and hopefully with an AAR.

Until then chill out as best you can and scoff ice-cream! I Know I intend to! All the best Clint


8 comments:

  1. Great looking tanks Clint, would be great to get a break from all this heat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dave. The heat will not last forever. Come winter we will e wishing for it!

      I have painted some more tanks now! But they were not rerady for my post this morning!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Simon. I suspect they are actually 2 squadron of tanks but I don't care. Painted done and now put away, ready to start something new.

      Delete
  3. They look good to me, Clint. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan. Sometimes in the heat you just want to get something easy done. And these are my go to for easy painting!

      Delete
  4. Your 6mm forces are coming along in leaps and bounds; these are great .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks Joe. The reason they are coming along so fast is that they are easy to paint. When it gets over 29 degrees I do not feel like painting so I do these just to have something for the blog!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.