Sunday 15 July 2018

Shooters!

Yes 2 Burpa cavalry with guns!

Not a HUGE amount that has not already been said this week about Burpas! these two are Wargames Foundry and 28mm is size. The fit with the others that have been done this week already and help to bolster matts growing HORDE!

Yes I shall do a group pic of all the figures I have in this batch as soon as I can. only 1 more to do and they will all be done. 2 more are already finished but they are drying! And I am sure you do not want me to rush them.

The only thing that marks these as being different is that the both have muskets.  Oh and I have used gold paint as well. (I hate acrylic gold it never comes out right).





That's it for today, a few things going on behind the scenes! One eBay purchase has arrived about 4 more to come! And when they all do I shall be able to get on with the boards!

Have a good weekend and paint or play if you can all the best Clint

16 comments:

  1. Two more to the painted pile, Clint, and a couple of crackingly animated minis too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Blax. 1 more to paint and then something new for me. Maybe terrain.

      Delete
  2. Nice action models these, plenty of movement in them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lee. One more to do in this batch!

      Delete
  3. More great looking Burpas Clint, looking forward to seeing the scenery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dave I may start the Pulp Alley boards soon, just want not to be able to sweat when I do. I did also have a second though about some different ancient/medieval scenery but at resent that is under wraps!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Michael, 2 more done but not shown as yet. Last one hopefully by tonight!

      Delete
  5. Very nicely painted, Clint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan. Always more to do as I whittle down the lead mountain!

      Delete
  6. Great sculpts and they'll fit in well with the others

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joe. I promise I shall start the last one today! Promise!

      Delete
  7. Dynamic and beautiful riders, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phil. I nearly got side-tracked but shall get these finished first! One more to go!

      Delete
  8. Nice work Clint. I hate painting gold as well. People keep recommending the GW ones but yet to try them myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon. I have to buy another "POSTER" gold. You can only use it as a top coat and only if you spray varnish, but it works for me. As I type I have finished the Burpa cavalry. (for now at least) S no idea what I shall paint next!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.