Sunday 14 October 2018

Zombtober 18-02

Patrick (Singleton I believe) now finished and ready to join the ranks of the Survivors as my latest Walking Dead All out war figure by Mantic . He is Hard plastic and 28mm in size so fits in well with the rest. I know the Pics are dark. It's raining and I am in need of natural light so if you can't see him I apologise. But As I shall do a Pic of them  all at the end of this years Zombtober I feel sure in the long run you shall get to see them OKAY.

Not sure who or what will be painted next for Zombtober so It is a surprise to me as well.

What I can say is that My spears for Lion Rampant are coming on well and should be finished this week. Then I may start the Crossbows That I am sure you all want to see and then another Men at arms unit on foot. Although a lot depends on what I spend my pennies on at the SELWG show. (The list keeps Changing)
 I shall be doing some (1 or two) preorders just to make sure I have the bits and bobs I need for some future projects but a LOT depends on what I feel like on the day.

Anyway that is it for today thanks for looking and more again soon. All the best Clint

Post script I may take the photos again when it gets lighter! WEll only if enough complain and make me feel bad about it!

20 comments:

  1. I like him, Clint. The orange top suits him well. Your photos don't look too dark to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan. The hoodie started as a dark cream and got dirtier and dirtier and dirtier, Appreciate the photography comment as well

      Delete
  2. Great figure and great pose too, paintjob top notch as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joe. Always good to make the second Zombtober deadline.

      Delete
  3. Nicely done Clint. The darker photo is very atmospheric for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terry. Perhaps then I should be less scared of darker photos.

      Delete
  4. You never feel bad my friend, well Ray said you were an unfeeling ba****d!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fran. You are 100% correct. Makes me wonder if Ray's comments about you are also 100% correct.

      Delete
  5. Nice work Clint. One of my faves from the starter set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon A few more to go from the starter set. Any guesses who I shall do next?

      Delete
  6. Nicely done Clint, he turned out very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Citizen. Slowly the starter set is getting done.

      Delete
  7. Looks good. I like the colours you’ve used. I went for a grey tracksuit effect but have thought it a bit dull ever since. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kieron. I was gonna put a patch on the knee! Obviously I did not get around to that!

      Delete
  8. Good look! I like the contrast of the top and pants. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nobody. I very rarely have the same colours on top and trousers in modern games UNLESS they appear to be wearing a suit of course!

      Delete
  9. Photography in dull weather conditions is hard for those of us who don't have proper studio lighting; I know exactly how frustrating it can be!

    I like the background for the picture. Where does it come from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you C6. The backdrop, as with all my backdrops are just printed images on A4 paper. Just found on the interwebb. Nothing clever and nothing exciting about them

      Delete
  10. Good job Clint.

    Here, take this eternal sunshine from where I live and swap it with some rain please...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dai. I thank you for the sunshine it will arrive later today or so they tell me. I need to start thinking about which zombie or survivor to paint next.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.