and REALLY enjoying!
That should make my position clear. So don't expect any correspondence on the subject . It shall not be happening.
OK so what is new. Firstly I have slowed down on the painting A LOT! I have not stopped nor do I intend to. Nor do I intend to show you what I have painted in the mean time.
You may recall this figure from ages ago! So this is still a ALIVE project despite my lack of movement o the subject!
- 15mm Dark ages: an old project that is no longer stalled. Unit 3 of 5 is part painted.
- 15mm WWII western desert. While this is a new project expect to see some old friends. I plan to use the Peter Pig "PBI" rules. I am sure there will be a lot more of this to come. This will be a slow burner.
- 20mm Vietnam. I have finally found a set of rules I like and that I think could work well for this conflict. More soon I promise. Another slow burner.
- Also in the works are a set of Victorian science Fiction rules. I hope to self publish these at a later date and while I shall be looking for playtesters NOT YET SO DON 'T ASK. But here is a sneak peek! So far a few sleepless nights! LOTS AND LOTS still to do and I might fall flat so promise you will not laugh and we are good.
- Finally. I am going to resurrect my "French Indian Wars" project as the rules I dis originally buy just did not work for me in 15mm. These may not either but at least they give me the feel I want and the scale I want as well as getting me re-started on the project. The rules only arrived yesterday, but I have already read enough to know I like them.
All the best Clint