Wednesday 13 February 2019

Flying Girl

This is one of Col Bills "Belt Fed" miniatures. Totally unsuitable for Victorian Science Fiction, but totally suitable for Dieselpunk.  I realise that I may be the only person into "Diesel-punk!" but to be honest I don't care. As a Col Bills figure available a MOST UK shows for the princely price of £3. (At time of Typing).

I realise that many of you are thinking "All well and good but what are you thinkin!" Well it is a long term plan and not one to be discussed here. I Know I am a tease but I hope al shall become clear in the dim distant future.

That's al my finished painting up to date and I know it's not a huge amount but sometimes Real life stops me picking up a paint brush.

15 comments:

  1. Looks great Clint, Col Bill's make some great models, got to spend the other weekend chatting to them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dave, quick as ever!. I have 2 more Colonel Bills figs to paint so they should be ready sometime.(soonish I hope)

      Delete
  2. I like her a lot, Clint. Colonel bill has always offered great figures at a very reasonable price and his customer care is first rate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you |Bryan. I agree with all you have said in regard of Col Bill. Nice person to chat to as well.

      Delete
  3. Thank you Fran. Ray can't be so bad if he gave you some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Clint, I do like the scarf blowing in the wind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ray. I do like some of the Col Bills sculpts. I agree the scarf does make the sculpt.

      Delete
  5. thank you Ray. Always a treat for me when you comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is stunning Clint, lovely work Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael. I am sure you can do better. None the less good enough for me on this occasion.

      Delete
  7. she's a belter mate, great work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andy. Another post on Friday. And then I hope it will be WW2 western desert (fingers crossed)

      Delete
  8. My first reaction is to think that if it's cold enough for her to require a scarf then her choice of clothes is probably sub-optimal. But I guess that's missing the point :-) ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hugh. You do make a very valid point. I must admit I had not thought of that.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.