Friday 1 March 2019

The Re-Paint continues.

Yes the repaint continues. Today I Have finished these 3 sdkfz 234/1 . The 20mm armed heavy scout car used by the Germans in WW2.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sd.Kfz._234
Only 3 models (ok one finished day before yesterday. ) But none the less a step forward. They are 15mm "Forged in Battle" figures and were a pleasure to paint.. and dare I say re-paint. I only have the infantry to paint new before I can start. Oh and make some terrain. But Terrain wise I can use a club members before I start. Which is good but I still need to make my own as well.


Meanwhile back at the ranch!


These have arrived Via eBay. they are  the start of my second 15mm sci fi force. I could have gone for another Human force but decided that "Snake-men" were better suited. Each figure while they claim to be 15mm are a tad on the large size. As we have no idea what size aliens would be this is of course no issue. As such I shall start painting this evening and maybe (if the paint gods smile) get something done ready for blogging tomorrow.

Until then good luck and paint and roll dice as much as you want!
All the best Clint

16 comments:

  1. Looking forward to snake my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fran. I shall not be doing to much/many of the "snake-men" just enough for 2 or maybe 3 squads. But working 1 squad at a time, so it will not be quick!

      Delete
  2. Your repaints look good. I look forward to seeing your snakemen painted up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan. The "snakemen" look very nice sculpts I just hope I can do them justice.

      Delete
  3. Well done having the courage to do repaints and they do lok like they were orth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joe. Time will tell if they are worth the effort. For now though I am happy enough!

      Delete
  4. All looking rather splendid to me Clint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael. Only really German infantry to doo... Until I buy some more vehicles that is. (and got my eye on a few.

      Delete
  5. Great looking scout cars Clint, interested to see the snakemen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dave. I think the "snakemen" will be part done soon.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Ray. Just for you I have some Sci fi coming soon. (Hee hee)

      Delete
  7. Look at those cars! It makes me think of my Grants Rules.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you David. I want to get away from the German "Big cats" approach to winning games.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you Simon. Maybe a little less yellow next time! (Just a thought)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.