Saturday 17 December 2011

Cancelled!

The chairman of the hall our wargames club meet in has double booked the Hall on Sunday. We play alternate Sundays (and have done for about 30 yeears so I'm told) so we are in my opinion the right to use it but HE has orgnised a ballroom dancing examination and invited over 50 people to participate. I am a bit angry and have written a "snotty" email to him saying that he's been very selfish and that I am not impressed. There are two sides to everything so he might be in the right, and I may not be in posession of all the facts. However from my point of view it SUCKS! Sorry Rant over. So no games now till the new year.

Hopefully I'll be in a better mood tommorow and beable to write something semi sensible. Please don't make any comments and no sympathy please. I do have more going on in my life than a game.

Try again on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.