Sunday 11 December 2011

Enough for now.....(maybe)

Well I have now painted 48 zombies for the game. One was missing from the Sprue that Kev "gave" me so I substituted a zombie clown  just had lying around. It feels like a weight's been lifted to have gotten enough Zombies done for the game. I really must finish the carpark model though or all those will be for nothing.... well not nothing we all know I'll find a use for them, even if it's not this game. I still have 12 on thier sprues which I shall tackel on at a later date. As  Club Rainham Wargames has quite a few Zombies now, this 48, plus the horde that Kev has, plus any other members as well. But as only these will be used on Tuesday night I think I should have enough, just!
Just because all the Zombie painting was getting boring I thought I'd do a machine waith as well. It's a bit more colourful. Still not happy wih the photograpy, I think I might need some help there, But at least it makes a change from painting Grey. Yes still "undead" and as I am sure you'll already know a solo for The CRYX faction in warmachine. It was remakably quick and easy to paint mostly at night. My Cryx force has a very rusty look with purple man colour and green accents.
This afternoon I will sort out the survivor figures for the Carpark game. That will give me 2 full days (other than overtime) to finish things of. I can see it being finished but eben so have mentioned some concerns to Alan. We have a back up Wild West Gun-Fight game ready to roll out if we need. So it's not like we'll have nothing to do on Tuesday if it all goes wrong.

That's it for today. Have a good Sunday and I'll post again on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Cool Horde. Please take loads of Pics of the game

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will try but sometimes not quite so easy. I'll try to take a couple of "pre game" photos either today or tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment.