- Patrols in the Sudan. Peter Pig colonial wargames rules I have an earlier addition but it has been revised since then.
- 2 Crooked Dice St Searles Girls. I plan to paint these up for Curt Analogue painting challenge this week. More details of that next week.
- Crooked dice spare head dolly bird sprue. Total impulse buy but I do have a figure without a head so that will take another useless figure to the useable figure pile. At minimal cost.
- 1 can of spray primer.... desert yellow in colour and a mere £3 so we all know it will get used. Maybe I should have got 2..... I think a Green would be useful.
- 6 pots of paint. All browns and creams as I will always use those colours.
- 5 second hand Lord of the Rings figures. At 20p each a little treat for my nephew who has started playing that now.
- An Early War miniatures 20mm Turkish machine gun. well regulars will know that this is for the Arab revolt game.
- Also not shown. I'll have to look through my bag and find it. A Resin 10mm type 26 Pill box.
So not an amazing loot haul, but at least one with no guilt attached. I can use everything and most things will squeeze into collections that already exist. There were more things I could have bought, and maybe in the months to come I will wish I had, but for now that is sufficient.
Hope you have had a great day. All the best Clint.