So what did I blow my "Hard earned" on? (Right to left)
- A very serious book about the conquest of the Aztecs, Incas and other tribal societies. I am tempted to do Donnybrook based around Hernan Cortes but first I thought to read up on it a bit! (Arrived home to comments like "Oh another book like you need that!")
- Army painter primer spray paint (a slight preparation for the Analogue painting challenge come December as I know I will have a fair few of one type of figure to paint! (I'll say no more at this stage)
- A single Magpie miniatures figure (which I hope to send across the pond as I think this is just the type of figure that Anne O'Leary would like!)
- A KR multicase! (This is Fran and Rays Fault as they guilted me into buying better protection for my figure the rotter's, )
- 5 Miss cast resin bases. From Gladius Game Arts, 10p Each so I though why not!
- 2 Packs of MDF bases from Colonel Bills.
- 1 Pack of Dixon Miniatures (again from Colonel Bills)... No Not Gangsters or Aztecs!
And that's all I spent and It would have been a lot cheaper without those pesky Rejects getting on my case about needing figure boxes. Fran says it would make you weep to see how I transport figures. And says he's going to do a blog post about it!
Cheers for Reading and with luck a quick show report tomorrow!
Take care hope to see you soon. All the best Clint.