Sunday 26 March 2017

Just a pair of quickly painted 28mm figures. I received these as part of a job lot so other than they are metal and they are 28mm in size I cannot provide many more details as make and range.

The guy on the left is for general steampunk wargaming. maybe for In her majesty's name, Maybe for something else. Only Time will tell.

While the figure on the right could also be used for Steampunk is far more suitable for a generic cop on the streets of an American city. Anytime really for the last 100 years.  Perhaps IF I get the up coming "Mad dogs with Guns!" rules (published soon by Osprey he might fit into that. And then again he may fit into anything from Zombies in the modern word all the way back to the Keystone cops.

That is a quick post for today as I am supposed to be cooking the Sunday Lunch and not blogging!

Best wishes Clint

12 comments:

  1. Nice simple sculpts, love the cop! Not sure about the steampunk dude, what's that on his head?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andy. I can only assume it is some form or hearing aid on the steampunk figure. The absolute joy of VSF/Steampun is that I really do not need to know what it is!

      Delete
  2. Love 'em both, Clint, especially the weird steam-punk dude. Is that a hearing piece he's wearing!?! Lovely stuff :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon. Just 2 quick and easy figures finished. I will be back on Russian Civil war soon enough. So just a quick change of pace getting these done.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Bryan. Just 2 extra figures crossed off of the list!

      Delete
  4. What a fabulous pair Clint, lovely work Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael. I will be back doing Russian Civil war before long!

      Delete
  5. The weird an (steampunk) and wonderful (the cop)!

    I don't recognise either figure (and I've looked at a lot of cops), but they're both very usable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joe. I have a very vague idea that the cop might be VERY old Citadel, back when they did a Call of C'thhu range.... all those years ago. BUT I may well be wrong.

      Delete
  6. Both look great the steampunk guy seems familiar but I can't place where I have seen him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon. It happens when you get a bunch of figures given you. I personally have little idea but am in my head thinking Eureka (Pax Limpopo!)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.