Friday 22 March 2019

2nd squad

 Yes here are my 2nd squad of Snake-men. (AKA Atragar) The vehicle comes from Brigade Games but is currently not available (unless you talk VERY nicely to the guys at a show! Bringing Cake helps!!!) While the Snake men are from Critical Mass and are actually "Astragar" should you  go looking for them.

As mentioned this is my 2nd squad and 2nd Vehicle (I have 1 more to do) so expect them next month most likely. But do not hold your breathe!

I have yet to sort out stats for them and the vehicles as I have been busy. I do have a heavy weapon team as well (currently undercoated but no further) I am tring to decide if they belong at squad level or as a separate support section. I'll let you know when (if ever) I decide. IF I decide on squad level I shall need to buy 2 more.

Elsewhere I am working on a couple of things which I hope to show next week. Some historical and some (like part 2 of Aztec Fram) sci fi!

As you see slowly I am getting it all done. (OK very slowly)

Until next time take car, have fun and paint if you can. All the best Clint



13 comments:

  1. Thank you Tasmsin. Slowly getting them done. Much to do of course but everything has its opening steps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Fran. Well you know I can cook and it is all about using what you can.

      Delete
  3. Good work on them all, Clint. You're building up a rather cool force.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan. Getting it done and trying to be a very different force from the first!

      Delete
  4. They look good enough to shoot.....nice work Clint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Don. More on the way but not for a while.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Ray. I promise some historical on Sunday (well maybe!)

      Delete
  6. Excellent second squad Clint, always felt heavy weapons are more of a support unit in their own right, as they are a lot slower lugging those heavy weapons around

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank uoi Dave I agree for humans in todays world I agree. But we are talking about aliens in the far future so who knows.... Not me!

      Delete
  7. Good boost to the snake men force, but I can't help thinking croissant when I see the bugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joe... shh that will be our secret!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.