Tuesday 19 June 2018

Yet 2 more Jungle Huts.

Yes 2 more jungle huts in 15mm for my Pacific WW2 forces. While I do not promise these will be the last, they should be in this scale for the foreseeable future. They are by Frontline Wargaming(LINK) Tim (of said company) was running one of the Flea market stalls (with me and Peter, as a club venture) at Broadside about 10 days ago. I had bought 2 of these before but well terrain is always a pleasure so at the end of the day he stil had these left and I had a little spare money and an exchange was made.

They were quickly repainted as they had a very few chips and scratches. And they are now part of my Pacific War terrain. Which means I just about have enough to put on a decent game of US vs Japanese WW2 in 15mm. Yes we can all want extras of everything But 25mm pacific buildings I should have enough as it was not then very built up and overpopulated.

That's it for today thanks for looking and more in 2 days. All the best Clint

14 comments:

  1. They look very good, indeed, Clint, very good. I especially like the darker, more green one, which looks as if the bamboo has rotted in the damp dark jungle atmosphere.

    Any chance of an idea as to which colours you used in order to paint them both please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon As for colours I started with "Negro" and then for the green added "GW Goblin Green" and kept adding green and dry brushing each time. Simple really. Never had more green than brown in the mix though

      Delete
  2. They certainly look the part Clint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael. I shall most likely do some sci fi next though. See what I feel like could be ANY scale!

      Delete
  3. A great couple of huts to add to your collection Clint, really need to get back to some scenery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave. Starting some terrain tomorrow. Planning a walk through of how to (if it goes well). A bit more "Scatter Terrain is already started as are some sci fi 15mm bits and bobs. So I hope to have some terrasin to show soon. Last week mucked me up after all how dare life get in the way.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Tamsin. Not a huge amount but at least a step in the right direction.

      Delete
  5. Looking forward to the rumble...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joe. There was one already but I choose not to publish it as Tim was learning the rules and the result rather one sided.

      Delete
  6. Both look very good as you have chosen your colours very wisely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan. While I did not get a "Munsell" chart out I did look at a few pics on the internet.

      Delete
  7. Pretty useful buildings for your games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lee. As Villages should be "Uncommon" in the Pacific in WW2 I hope these will be enough to fill all I need (along with those already purchased!)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.