Monday 18 February 2019

Civilians

All together now.
Yep had a disappointing weekend. Oh well ! Could be worse and small things are sent to try us. As such I did not play any games at the wargame club. 2 were on offer, but not of my liking. My choice, so maybe I should be LESS fussy!

On the other hand here are asset of the figures I have managed to finish. They are by several different makes/manufactures so quality does vary.

1st 6
2nd 6
 There is a height difference (which I like as people are of different sizes! There is also a difference in the quality of the scupts, which I am less keen on. They are a mixture of Foundry, Footsore, Ironclad and even a col Bills "Special" I am told but they just make up a set of Interwar civilians. They are  for MATT s I expect to see them in a VBCW context.

As I have a show this coming weekend I have been sorting out what I wantand am beginning to make some orders to be picked up at the show. Wore of this NEXT week.

Anyway thanks for looking and I hope you had a better Sunday than me... All the best clint

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Ray. No doubt see you at the show on Sunday.

      Delete
  2. There are some great figures there and many I don't recognise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you Joe. Many I do not recognise as well. Matt cleans them up sorts out bases and gives them to me to paint. Mostly I have to guess what makes they are.... he usually tells me later!

      Delete
  3. Great looking moving scenery or bullet fodder Clint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carl I am sure many players will consider them "targets!"

      Delete
  4. Civilians are like zombies - you can never have too many of them. Nice bunch of figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan. I agree with you on that!

      Delete
  5. Wow, a mighty colourful and characterful collection, Clint - all marvellously painted. Great to have you back painting and posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Blax. It is due to comments from people like you that I have returned.

      Delete
  6. That is a great range of civilians Clint, you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael. I will admit to being busy thinking as opposed to painting

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you Fran. Many of the figures were new to me so I was not able to give much description.

      Delete
  8. Great looking civilians Clint, hope you have a great time at the show this weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dave. I am hopimg the show will live up to my hopes, but that may be asking TOO much.

      Delete
  9. i love the variation - just like real people! very nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dave. I only paint what I am given to paint. The selection is all down to Matt in this instance.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.