Sunday 22 July 2018

Because I did not blog yesterday!

Yes before I go to the wargames club! Yes my89 year old mother did fall in the pond. She is shaken up but OK! It happened about 10 days ago so it has long passed but she is tough and has now walked to the shops on her own so she is OK. Right enough of that.

While not a lot of painting (it has been too hot!) I have finished these. Brigade Models 6mm Mercenary "Legion class" MRLs (LINK ). I only have 4 so that is them done. But if I want some Artillery support in 6mm sci fi games I now have some.

Before anyone points out yet I was a little twitchy with the paint brush on the warheads. Kindly bear in mind we are talking about 1/2 a mm in Diameter! So I think and I hope you shall forgive me. 


 Only 4 6mm sci fi vehicles to share this time but as it remains consistently hot I am barely in the mood to paint at all.

That's it for today. Just a quick update and now to put my head in the fridge for 30 mins or so!

All the best Clint

I am just hoping we do not have another 50 days of heat and NO rain!

18 comments:

  1. Poor Mum!!! Totally agree, far too hot to paint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ray I have some vampires to paint soon I Know you will enjoy that!

      Delete
  2. Great work, Clint, and good to hear Mum's doing well since her fall. Love the detail you've picked out on these vehicles, especially when you consider just how small they are. Marvellous stuff :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Blax. Loads more to paint but these are dramatically small.

      Delete
  3. Good to hear your mum is doing okay after her fall. The artillery looks great, I'm sure most of us wouldn't have noticed the slip with the brush if you hadn't have pointed it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave I admit my painting mistakes as I know that most would not do much better. Tiny mistakes are OK as we all make them.

      Delete
  4. Very sorry to hear about your mum's fall. I wish her well. I know when my mum once had a fall, it knocked her confidence for many months before she felt safe to venture outside again.

    On the painting front I do admire your skill at being able to paint such tiny figures so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan. My mother is now fine. I did not mention it at the time as I did not want a fuss.

      Painting wise always more to do. Got some Vampires to do soon. So that should cheer you up.

      Delete
  5. Glad to hear mum is ok, that would have shaken anyone up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael. It's the heat I am sure.

      Delete
  6. Good to hear your mum is non-the-worse for her tumble. At least she landed in something cool!

    Too hot to paint, too hot to sleep, definitely too hot to be sat at my desk in work...and tomorrow I fly off to somewhere even hotter! I must be crackers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lee. You Crackers no I will not hear of such a thing. You are by far the most sensible of any of the Rejects.

      Delete
  7. My goodness, they are tiny! Nevertheless they'll look great on the table and are distinctenough to see what they are.

    Sorry to hear about your real-life problems, but great to know all has turned out well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joe. All's well tat ends well. More tiny tanks coming soon I suspect.

      Delete
  8. Nice additions again. Really like these small scale vehicles your doing lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon. There are more to come. I hope to post more on Wednesday

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.